Search This Blog

_

8.18.2010

I've always wanted to try this cake!

Lauras Chocolate cake
Lauras  Chocolate cake
Milks new favorite cake?
Rileys Triple Chocolate cake
Amandas Chocolate Caremel Cake

5 MINUTE CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE

4 tablespoons flour
4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons cocoa
1 egg
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons oil
3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
A small splash of vanilla extract
1 large coffee mug (Microwave Safe)

Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well. Add the egg and mix thoroughly before pouring in the milk and oil in. Keep mixing. Add the optional chocolate chips next (who makes that an option!) and vanilla extract, and mix again…

Put your mug in the micro wave and cook for three minutes at 1000 watts. The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don’t be alarmed! Allow it to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired.

EAT ! (this can serve two if you want to feel slightly more virtuous).

Well I made this cake today, and sat down to eat it when, I was faced with two brunette beauty's ( My sister Amanda & her BFF Riley. ) They immediately snapped. "Where did you get that cake!?" " The microwave." I uttered . The two ran to our two microwaves and flung them open. I could hear them from the dinning room "WHERE!" Amanda sheaked. "Hold on," I set down my mug and fork, and went into the kitchen. I  told  them that I'd help them make it, but if the kitchen was left a mess, they'd clean it. They agreed, and gather the supplies, whipping the batter up quit fast as the each put their mugs in the microwave , they were flabbergasted when the cakes rose over the mugs. And the result is this;
http://www.photoshop.com/user/LasGirl/?rlang=en_US&wf=shareslideshow&galleryid=d90bcb94c780453f8dbb1aafef9ea314&trackingid=BTAGC


Honestly, I'd give this 2 stars for being quick and easy. It wasn't the best cake I've ever had, I think cake from the box taste better. but the girls liked it. I'm still sticking with my love of Cheesecake ♥





Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: