Search This Blog

_

8.15.2010

Dance, Trip, Hair




This post is entitled Dance, Trip, Hair because that has been the whole basis of my summer. I'll start with the most recent and go back in time.
Dance,
Last night I went to a dance, you see I'm mormon and we have these church dances, they're alot of fun and I get to see old friends and meet new ones. Anyways, at the dance I was wearing that cheetah spot top with a belt , pants and these cute boots I've got. This is all I have bought for school, I seriously NEED to go shopping, this is where I need your help. I don't know where to find AMAZINGLY cute clothes, do you have any suggestions, any at all? POST IT!

Okay next topic,
Hair! AHHH!
I was born brunette but went blond (naturally of coarse) So a couple weeks ago I decided, I'd go blond. Yeah I was dumb, haha dumb - blond, get it? okay I'll move o n. Alright so my mom and I go to walmart and buy clarol hair bleach. DUMB! and then my mom and aunt worked 3 days (not a full 24 of coarse!) to get me to my 'natural' blond. But sadly it turned out like this....



before
after   & technically speaking, before also.
Yeah, I know flaming yellow. I lived with it for a couple of days and decided that having people look at me then look around for a fire extinguisher wasn't a good thing. So my mom took me to this weird salon in Utah that spelled of shampoo and elderly ladies, it wasn't an upbeat youthful salon like I was used to, but if it did the job i was happy. So for 3 hours in a rather old salon chair and $70 out of pocket my hair was fixed, and I was back to normal*.


Normal –adjective : conforming to the standard or the common type; usual; not abnormal; regular; natural.

 Now, for the trip... I will post a youtube video of me explaining my trip soon..... 



Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: