Search This Blog

_

1.22.2011

Homeschooled ? HELP

Some odd part in me has alway wanted to be homeschooled, I do not know why I feel this way- I just do. A few of my friends from church are homeschooled, and they like it. I am not sure if I would like it, I love seeing my friends everday, and experiencing the personalities of different people and teachers, I like the rush of getting a cool project, and feeling accomplished, I like surprising my parents with all A's on my report card (which is what I got this term) and I like being able to take interesting classes like website design that I know my own parents would not be able to teach me about. But....
I think it would be interesting to get up go to seminary,
and go back home,
put on my pjs,
do some work,
learn how to draw and paint from my mom,
Sew,
Watch Bill Nye the science Guy and Mythbusters,
Learn Finish,
Do my personal progress,
go on feild trips more often,
and actually be able to be taught the way I like- VISUALLY!
But of course I really don't know.

You see my brother next year will go to school,
and my mom will in some sort of way be an "empty nester" well sort of,
he is only going to Kingergarten.
And my father now works from home, so I could be home schooled, but I don't know some part of me wants to be homeschooled, the other part does not want to be.
You see,
I am a people person, I love to be surrounded by interesting characters, I do get headaces though, I'm not sure that I would have enough will power and dillagence to actually get stuff done, and I'm not the most organized person. This is why I've put this on here,
Are you Homeschooled?
Do you like it?
If not why?
If you do like it why?
Are you a Homeschooler?
If so what kind of things do you teach?
How do you get your kids (or yourself) get work done?
please answer my questions,
tell me basically what you do, and how it's working (or not) for you.
Thanks
Laura

p.s.I love this homeschooling room


http://sitrelaxandread.blogspot.com/2011/01/our-new-school-desk.html


Pray, Read,Smile :D
Photobucket

No comments: