Search This Blog

_

1.19.2011

Hair, late friday favorites

Welp.
I need a haircut.
My hair is getting too long.
too unmanageable,
too thick,
too many split ends.
So I was searching for the perfect hair cut.
And I found it,
It's called the Middy Plus, which can be found in the 1940s hairstyles book.
In the image below is the diagram for the middy plus hair cut, and the book I found it in,
and a picture of my last haircut (which was FOREVER ago) I need to get it cut agian.




If all goes well it will turn out like this

I love this valentine day card from http://meandmyinsanity.blogspot.com
Only It would be better with chocolate.

I also love this valentines day art
From Crap I've Made




Find it HERE

This vintage party is super cute!



Find it HERE

These pillows are amazing!
The pillows are found here
The pinwheel tutorial is found here
I also Love this blog Kojo Designs. CUTE

http://kojodesigns.blogspot.com/
I love her post on organization, look at her crazy amazing organization skills


 Currently I like the Vera Bradley fabric frolic




I'm not really a pink person but, I like the bright happy vintage pattern.

I also love this cook book
Found Here 

I also really want to redo my room. It's a bit drab. 
Hey, but I am grateful that I have a room, and a house, and a roof over my head.
I really love this headboard



found here

Well, 
That is it. :D 
Pray, Read, Smile!




Photobucket

No comments: