Search This Blog

_

12.03.2010

Berkley /web design

Okay, so everybody knows how Obsessed I am with Berkleys designs on Etsy. I have a print up in my room.... (You can check it out in my videos. http://www.youtube.com/user/lastingfashions?feature=mhum )

Anyways.....
I say Anyways, ALOT!
Okay I'm off topic.
Berkley- Etsy.
Alright now I know where I'm going with this.

I thought I'd feature some of my favorite prints that I LOVE.
I do NOT own these, nor do I own the rights to these, I got them from http://www.youtube.com/user/lastingfashions?feature=mhum
I did NOT draw, paint or create these. I just admire them.

Growl(ing) Scout,
On My honor I will try,
to serve my country,
and god,
and live my the Growl (girl) scout Law.  :D

Polar bear in suit , I love it! Nice tie

Dog in SPACE!

SHARKS

This is probably what I am going to get my dad for Christmas.


Oh! and I ALMOST forgot,
(wow o.o Laura!)
I am working on locals
(a website designing competition)
We have three days, 480 minutes,(160 a day) that's 8 hours to make this website. And we're being JUDGED against our classmates.
Everyone BECOMES an enemy.
So this is what I have done so far.

We were instructed to create a professional website for a movie, that doesn't already have a website, in three days. And it must have 6 pages (at least) and feature pictures & music, and videos. The works.
So I picked Dark Shadows, a Soap Opera from the 60's that is going to become a movie made by Tim Burton, featuring Johnny Depp as Barnabas. :D


Like it? YES or No . COMMENT ! DO IT NOW! COMMENT!









MERRY CHRISTMAS
days
Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: