Search This Blog

_

6.20.2010

fathers day

I know I should have done this sooner, but hey, you still can celebrate the brazilian fathers day the second sunday in august! So I decided to gather some awesome ideas for fathers day. Of course I went to Martha stewart .com I found that she covered a bottle of hot sauce to say NO.1 DAD(See image below!), I thought that was pretty cool since my dad is very fond (he puts it on EVERYTHING) of Hot Sauce.  (Click link to see HOW to make it)

Then I wanted to find an awesome card, so I found this cute shirt card on FamilyFun http://familyfun.go.com/fathers-day/fathers-day-crafts/fathers-day-cards/formal-greetings-668464/ which I made for my dad last year. He loved it!




Oh, and one of the most awesome fathers on TV (well HULU)

Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: