Search This Blog

_

10.08.2010

Friday Favorites

Lets Join a Circus! Okay Maybe not, but this fun room will have you thinking about it. The bright color , fun clouds, and big tent pillow adds nothing but excitment and fun!

iCarly is one of my favorite shows, here are a few of my favorite iCarly moments, I retrieved these images from iCarly's Facebook page.



This is one of my favorite iCarly's I wish this was my room, come on, a Gummy Bear chandieler!  IceCream sandwhich ottomon, and fish tank coffee table.

I love the shirts they wear my favorite says
Church Pants

I Love this bag because of the intecate details

I Love the starburst mirror and dresser.

I just love the way this room feels airly and bright.

ORANGE! <3

This is my favorite bedroom wall of ALL time, the shiny gold umbrella looking flowers bounces  a lot of light, agian I like bright and airy


Perfect for use all year round, this topiary can be placed just about anywhere to warm up the room.

Purple shoes, Purple toes <3

Is it halloween yet?


Spooky paper wreaths.


How would you like this to be your play room?

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this chandieler


Coolest building ever!

Fun Fall Flower Wreath

I love this drawing, I <3 LOVE London

Purple + Orange = Pure Joy

Cool floor mat







Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: