Search This Blog

_

9.11.2010

Hey Mom, Hey Dad, this is what I want for christmas!

This is some options I am considering to get for Christmas.

The new ipod touch :D

it has,




32GB
FaceTime

Retina display

HD video recording

Game Center
Ships: 3-5 business days
Free Shipping
And free Engraving!
although it does cost $299.00 it does a lot more than any other competitor!

Well, obviously if I get that, I probably won't get anything else, at all. In fact, if I want that I better pay up at least $150, or I wont get it at all.
With maybe a case, from
http://www.gelaskins.com/store/skins/ipod_and_mp3/iPod_Touch_4th_Gen
or
http://www.skinit.com/index.php



But if I don't get that I want this instead.

Not only do I LOVE the Beatles music, I love my wii, I went over to my friends house and played this game, it was alot of fun, and this is a multiplayer version, so I can be Ringo, and she can be Paul.




"It's been a hard days night and I've been working like a dog! "



and I totally HAVE to get this,

Slippers

I hate having my feet looking all dirty and I get all paranoid about walking barefoot in my house at night, (especially since I stepped on a tack and left a blood on my carpet. which I had to clean. :'( sadness ) But I love fuzzy slippers, but I would really like to get some hi-top fuzzy moccasins ( no , not ugg boots. )




maybe I could get these slippers instead



Speaking of boots, my Grandpa would be so proud, but If Mom can't find fuzzy moccasins, and just gets my some cheap (yet adorable ) slippers , than a DSW gift card would be nice, so I can find a pair of Cow Girl boots,


But if I don't get the wii game, or the ipod, here are some things that I love and would like to receive as a gift.
However, I still want some slippers. : )


I also LOVE LOVE LOVE owl city so it is essential that I get a T-shirt & hoodie!
I like these shirts:
This is my most favorite
My second favorite




My third
My Forth

my fifth




And I LOVE this hoodie!






These are ALL availble at http://www.districtlines.com/Owl-City/T-Shirts
:D :D
And of course, every teen should get this


Do they make Etsy Gift cards?
If so I want One! :D


And here is my Geeky Gifts that every Techno Art Nerd
 should get,
This mug
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo39cpedgOs&feature=player_embedded
Okay, I don't really want this mug I just like it.

Mustache on a Stick - The Mr. and Mrs. - Alright I'll make my own

.British Red Phone Booth Gadget Case - Fits iPhone Cell Phones iTouch and More
I think this case is super amazing!




And wrap it all up in this packing!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbb0L6NdhFw&feature=player_embedded




Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: