Search This Blog

_

7.14.2010

Etsy's / Mary Poppins/ fire Works

If you read this blog often your know
I









and yesterday they had a cool how to that I missed because I was out seeing the musical Mary Poppins! (which I'll get to later in this post.)
So Etsy's How-To Tuesday featured a post on how to tie a sailors knot, I've always loved the look of this knot, and I've always wanted to learn how to do it. If you don't know what I'm talking about it looks like this:


Click here to go to Etsy's post.

Okay now to Mary Poppins,

It was a Fabulous show! I saw it at the Kennedy Center in Washington, and even though it was long drive it was well worth it!
This show is a hand clapping sing along musical, that is really upbeat and touching. It's the perfect take on a well known classic. And the only way to describe it is,

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious 

 However, I ended up paying $4 for a chocolate bar, and $25 for a wonderful shirt, 





 Well I know this is 10 days late, but on the 4th of July we went and saw some fireworks on a farm, the fire works were fantastic! We parked in the big field of dead grass (we haven't had rain in a while) and we watched them. Right now I'm going to the store, but when I get back I'll post the videos Right Here! So keep reading!







Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: