Search This Blog

_

7.09.2010

Bed nooks, Books, and Summer Heat.

So as it reaches or passes the middle of summer the temp. is certainly rising. We reached 106 degrees last week, and hopefully thats the hottest we get over here. So as we crank up the a.c. and stay indoors, the longer I have on the ol' computer. So as I was reading some of my favorite blogs, I came across this post by Meg over from Threadbangers http://enderbynest.blogspot.com/2010/07/home-sweet-home.html
She features these really cute bed nooks, which I just love!
How fun would it be to have your own bed nook, I think with a curtain it would be little a mini room. I love how the first one have a window, and I love how the second one has a nice quilt and light.
And to complete my post I simply must cover books, I've been reading  a few different books I've been reading ,
Host
Retro Style
forties fabric
Molly's cook book
&
Drawing on the right side of the brain




Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: