Search This Blog

_

3.07.2011

The Handwritting game/ let's talk music.

I was recently blog tagged to do a post on my hand writting. My awful, ugly, meanicing handwritting.

Okay now onto music
Here are my favorite songs, it's a very long list.
bold songs ar my favorite

Fire Flies, Cave in, Hot air Balloon, West Coast Friend ship, Hello Seatle, Dental Care, Vanilla Twillight all by my favorite band OWL CITY!

Silhouttes, Pajama Party, Sunset 1989, Up in the Stars and Everythings a Miracle by Swimming with Dolphins.

Such Great heights, and We will become Silhouttes by Swimming with Dolphins.

All the songs by the BEATLES

Here it goes agian, OK GO.

We're going to be friends by the White Stripes

UP is Down by Hans Zimmer

Slipping and Brand New Day by Neil Patrick Harris

Renegade - The Styx

Evacuate the Dance floor , Cascada

Canadian Please

1234 Feist

citzen/solider by 3 doors down

Happy Jack by The Who

Check yes Juliest by We the Kings

Music from the Broadway show Wicked

Somebody's watching me

You are Old Father Williams by They Might be Giants.

Cousins by Vampire Weekend

Shark in the water VV Brown

Another Christmas Song Stephen Colbert

Fidelity by Regina Specktor

Me and my gang by Rascal Flats

Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen

Animal by Neon Trees

Smooth Criminal by Michael Jackson

A thing for me- Metronomy

Seventeen Forever and Kelsey by Metro Station

ALL JOHNNY CASH SONGS
The Ballard of Ira Hayes
Get Rhythm
Hey Porter
Ring of Fire
Cry, Cry, Cry,
Flat top box
Daddy Sang Bass,
It aint me babe,
Man in Black,
One peice at a time,
Ghost Riders in the sky,

 


Funky Town by Lipps inc

Just Dance, by Lady Gaga

the band JOURNEY
Wheel in the Sky
Don't stop believing

No Air Jordan Sparks

Like the stars , light on a hill and He is the way by Jenny Phillips

Dancing Machine, I want you back and I'll be there by the Jackson 5

Somewhere over the Rainbow

Gypsy Woman by Hilary Duff

Come, Come ye Saints by Gladys Knight

Heaven by DJ Sammy

la la land, and Thats how you know Demi Lovato

Crush, and Zero Gravity by David Archuleta

Symphonies by Dan Black

Viva lad Vada by Cold Play

Halo by beyonce (charity hati version)

Lean on me by Bill Withers

Forever Young by Alphaville

 

Good Vibrations, Barbara Ann, Surfin' Safari, Surfin' USA, California Dreamin by the Beach Boys

1,2,3,4 by the Plain White T's

Alone by Heart,

Mrs. Robinson, by Simon and Garfunkel

More than a woman, Stayin Alive by the BeeGEES


And my new favorite

{SANDSTORM} by Darude
Best work out song EVER!


Pray, Read,Smile :D
 Photobucket

No comments: