Search This Blog

_

1.18.2009



The new american girl movie & Doll Chrissa comming soon!!! see the trailer @ http://www.americangirl.com/girloftheyear/

Hey it's me, LasGirl (a.k.a) Laura

So guess what I got for christmas- I got an ipod touch 16gb!! just what I wanted! plus I was suprised with a harvest your own pearl necklace, I've always wanted one, infact I spent about 4-5 dollars trying to get it out of a claw machine. Let's just say that Claw machines AREN"T MY THING. I also bought myself a vera bradley purse with the money I got from my grandpa, it was on sale! I also got new earrings, which I'm wearing. My aunt gave me $15 to Micheles craft shop. Which I plan to use sometime this week. My friends (the thurgoods) gave me New Mexico Socks & a Sweatshirt. I love them. I also got a claires gift card from my sis. We'll that's it- oh wait! I got lot's of lipgloss- & a baby barn ornament that makes sound. We'll that's it. What did you all get? Anyways, did you hear about the new American girl.
-LasGirl



aww cute by neomaddie, made at DoInk.comTO MAKE YOUR OWN- GO TO DOINK.COM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TO SEE Mine, GO to the bottom of the screen where it says: Valentines day sketch and click play!