Search This Blog

_

8.15.2010

Rainbows in grey times

I know your all like, hey what the heck, why art you posting how to's ? Why links? well I'm really busy at the moment, but I will get one up when i finnish my big project- my room.

But I guess I'll start with two good inspiration books, one Domino THE book of decorating

I borrowed this book from the library and was very inspired by the things others have done,

The other book is;
P.S I made this
I have not read this book, but I've read the blog and if the book is anything like the blog then I'd give it 5 stars!



Now for the story behind this blog post tittle,
Today in church someone gave a talk on looking for the bright beautiful things in the world, even when there may be grey times. When he said beautiful I (being the artist I am) thought of a grainbow in a grey sky. If you looked up at the sky of a bright beautiful rainbow in a deep grey sky would you look at the rainbow, or would you look at the grey. Well so many of us just look at the grey, and I know I do. I am not perfect at all. Some people compare perfect to being like a robot, but robots are not perfect. There is nothing really perfect, but when we look at the good things in life we do see the colorful rainbow, we see happiness. And that brings me to my post, here are some items that range from grey to rainbow.


Grey picture



Bright meeting


Grey with a silver lining


Colorful comfort


Feeling a tad blue



Explosion of color


Just plain


Awesomely insane!


Grey out look

Rainbow in the sky



Outfit for the story
Inspiration : Grey + Rainbow.


Grey jacket
+
Rainbow Necklace
+
Grey sole

Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: